“Silverlinks” respects your concerns about privacy. This Privacy Declaration describes the types of personal information we collect about consumers via www.silverlinks.pk). This Privacy Notice also explains how we may use the report, with whom we may share it, and the actions we take to safeguard the personal information we collect. Also, we tell you how you can ask us to (i) Avoid from sending you marketing email information, and (ii) answer questions you may have regarding our privacy practices.
- The Privacy Declaration does not apply to the selection of consumer information by our franchised common locations.
What we collect
Check one of the listed section below:
- Information We Obtain
- How We Use the Information We Obtain
- Interest-Based Advertising
- Information We Share
- Your Options
- Notice for our users
- How We Protect Personal Information
- Updates to Our Privacy Notice
- How to Contact Us
Information We Obtain
The types of private information that we may collect include:
- Personal and business contact information (such as designation, company name, real address, email address, and telephone or fax number);
- Payment data (including payment card details);
- Data provided in response to surveys;
- Username, identification and other credentials used to access Silverlinks products and services, including data in your public social media profile if you record via a social media website or tool;
- The geographic area of your mobile device if you enter our website via a mobile device;
- The data you may upload to our site, such as information included in documents you upload for printing services;
- Personal data of other individuals that you give to us;
- Extra personal information that may be provided to us to obtain a Silverlinks product or service.
The information we receive in this manner may comprise IP address, unique device identifier, browser features, device characteristics, operating system, and communication preferences, including URLs, information on actions taken, and days and times of activity.
When you hit our websites, this data may be gathered through “cookies” and “web beacons.” A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a company’s computer or another Internet-connected machine to uniquely identify the guest’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon” also recognized as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web surfaces or requests to web servers and may be used to convey data back to a web server. Through our programmed collection efforts, Silverlinks obtains and collects “clickstream data” to tell us, usage models.
We further may use third-party web analytics services on our websites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers accommodate us analyses of how visitors use the sites. The data we collect for this purpose (including your IP address and other data obtained by electronic means) will be disclosed to or received through by these service providers.
Your browser may inform you how to be reported when you receive certain types of cookies or how to limit or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, still, that without cookies you may not be capable of using all of the pieces of our sites. Both we and others (before-mentioned as our advertising channels) may collect personal data about our visitors’ online activities, over time and third-party websites, when using our sites.
The providers of third-party applications, tools, plug-ins and widgets on our Sites, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automatic means to collect data regarding your communications with these points. This information is directed to the privacy policies or declarations of these providers.
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information we obtain to:
- Store and arrange for products and services you demand, such as print and package tracking assistance;
- Provide customer support and reply to and agree with you about your requests, inquiries, and comments;
- Communicate with you regarding products and services we believe may interest you;
- Communicate on, and administer your support in, programs, webinars, special events, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other proposals or promotions;
- Set and manage your accounts;
- Verify your identification;
- Allow you to post on our blogs;
- Send information to your connections if you ask us to do so;
- Process requests we receive in connection with the goods and services you request;
- Operate, estimate and improve our market (including developing new goods and services; managing our communications; managing the effectiveness of our sales, marketing, and advertising; analyzing and enhancing our products, services and Sites; and offering accounting, auditing, billing, settlement and collection activities);
- Perform data inquiries (including market and customer research, course analysis and economic analysis);
- Defend against, identify and prevent cheating and other criminal action, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with relevant legal requirements and our policies.
In addition, Silverlinks uses information collected online by cookies, web beacons and other automated centers for purposes such as (i) customizing our users’ visits to our Sites, (ii) producing content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ concerns and the manner in which our users survey our Sites, and (iii) managing our company. We also use this information to help diagnose mechanical and service problems, administer our Sites, recognize users of our Sites, and gather demographic data about our users. We use clickstream data to discover usage patterns and how we may tailor our Sites to meet the needs of our users better.
Silverlinks also may use your information we collect about you in other ways for which we present specific notice at the time of selection.
On our Sites, Silverlinks may get information about your online actions for use in providing you with advertising about goods and services tailored to your interests. This part of our Privacy Notice provides details and describes how to exercise your choices.
Our Sites are not intended to respond to “do not track” signs from browsers.
Information We Share
Silverlinks does not sell or unless share personal information concerning you, except as specified in this Privacy Notice. Silverlinks shares personal information with third multitudes who perform duties on our behalf based on our directions. These third parties are not entitled by us to use or disclose the data except as required to implement functions on our behalf or comply with legal obligations. We also may share information with our associates, resellers and joint marketing associates.
Silverlinks also may disclose information concerning you (i) if we are required to do so by regulations, law or legal method (such as a court order or warrant); (ii) in acknowledgement to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcing authorities; or (iii) when we believe exposure is necessary or proper to prevent physical harm or economic loss or in connection with an examination of suspected or actual illegal activities. Silverlinks reserves the right to give any information we have about you in the case we sell or move all or a portion of our industry or assets (including in the event of a reconstitution, dissolution or liquidation).
You may prefer not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in our marketing emails. To learn more regarding how to opt-out of the ad network interest-based announcement, please visit the customer support.
Notice for our users
To the extent required by applicable law, Pakistan residents may ask us to give them with (i) a list of particular categories of personal information that we have disclosed to third parties for their close marketing purposes during the quickly preceding calendar year, and (ii) the identification of those third parties. To obtain this request, Pakistan residents may contact us as specified in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How We Protect Personal Information
The Ink Factory manages administrative, technical and physical protection designed to protect the individual information you provide against accidental, illegal or unauthorized damage, loss, alteration, access, exposure or use
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice may be renewed regularly and without prior notice to you to reflect fluctuations in our information practices. Silverlinks will post a conspicuous notice on our Site to notify you of any critical changes to our Privacy Notice and show at the top of the announcement when it was most freshly updated.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or explanations about this Privacy Notice, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You also may write to us at:
2nd Floor, Azmat House,
32 Davis Rd,
Call: 0333 4969780